Tuesday, February 21, 2012

II A.M Trilogy : Ashayt-Sa

Once again I've had the pleasure to work with the wonderful Christopher Buecheler to create a character portrait from his II AM trilogy, Ashayt-Sa.

Beforehand he gave me a couple of chapters on the character's background. She was born somewhere in ancient Egypt, covered in tattoos, and a victim of horrendous events. Those were my keywords for creating this painting. I hope in some way I have managed to capture it, and also excite all fans of the series.. a bit nerve wracking, but I hope they like her!




If you are interested in the two chapters (Which you should, because they are great reads!) featuring Ashayt-Sa, the author has been kind enough to offer them free, here!

10 comments:

Stacy LeFevre said...

Gorgeous job, Karla! Her facial expression is very powerful. :)

Paolo Puggioni said...

This is beautiful!
You certainly nailed it, lots of character.

Simon Weaner said...

loooove it :D

Chris said...

I might be slightly biased since it's my story, but I think it came out beautifully! :)

Chun Lo said...

Love those shadow areas in the crossed arms! <3

jLou said...

Hi Karla! This looks really nice :D

Awesome previous post as well!!

Nathan said...

She reminds me a bit of Jessica Biel. Awesome work!

xlpharmacy.com said...

Awesome post karla, "realmente haz dado en el punto" thats what really matters.

Nhac San Cuc Manh said...

this is a nice site. i'm a Nhac San in Viet Nam.

obat sering kencing said...

Very useful lesson I get on the article
obat infeksi prostat obat penguat tulang obat gatal payudara obat tbc tulang obat asam lambung akut obat batuk rejan anak obat maag anak obat penyakit ayan obat pendarahan pasca persalinan obat bisul obat sariawan bayi obat tradisional penyakit alergi obat tradisional penyakit anemia obat tradisional penyakit asam urat